Friday, September 01, 2006

Diego's Big Announcement!

I just got this email from my old pal and bandmate Diego:

After much sweat and tears I would personally like to announce that I am finally done with my undergraduate work!!! I’t about FREAKIN time no?

I have officially earned a Bachelor’s of Science in Information Technology from the Universityof Phoenix. Although the commencement ceremony will not be until May ‘07 (it’s dumb, I know…) there’s most definitely still reason to party! And you are all invited!

I would also like to thank all of you who have supported and put up with me throughout. I would especially like to thank my family, Chippy and 63 for being the best roomies ever and keeping it quiet after 10:00 PM. Larr-dog for moving to Hawaii so 63 and Chippy could keep it quiet after 10:00 PM. Shawn Linseth for holding me in times of need. Courtney (the love of my life) Forester for, well, just being you, and last but not least, Dale Williams for the hiphop…

I know I’m forgetting some people, and although I may not mention you by name, my mother thanks you, my father thanks you, and I thank you.

Love you all,
Diego


Congratu-freakin-lations man.

NOW CALL UP ONE OF YOUR 3.9 MILLION CURRENT GIRLFRIENDS AND GET MARRIED, DANG IT!!!

No comments: